- The evening show starts at 19.30 (the doors open at 18.30)
- Matinee performance on Sat and Sun begins at 13.00 (doors open at 12.00)
- Come on time so you have time to enjoy your welcome drink!
- Mamma Mia! The Party is a ticketless event, it is more like a restaurant reservation. Remember, however, that you should bring with you the voucher we send to you by e-mail in connection with your booking.
- The minimum age to keep up with party is 5 years.
- All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian.
- Notify any allergy / intolerance when booking. Because all food is cooked in the same kitchen, 100% allergy free can NOT be promised.
- If you are a smaller party, you may get to share tables with other guests. The tables are set up for up to 8-10 people
- Mamma Mia! The Party is well adapted for the disabled. Lifts are available to all floors.
- If you want to take a photo during the party, it is of course allowed! Feel free to post on social media and tag @MammaMiaPartUK
The tavern is built within the O2 Arena complex, but not inside the arena itself. You can easily get there by metro, bus or boat.
- Subway: Jubilee line (gray) to North Greenwich. The station is right next to the O2 Arena.
- Buses: 108, 129, 132, 161, 188, 422, 472 and 486 all go to North Greenwich station. Bus 188 goes directly to / from via Waterloo.
- Boat: Arrive at O2 in comfort and style with the MBNA Thames Clippers River Bus Express. Travel from the London Eye or London Bridge in just 35 minutes, enjoy spectacular views along the River Thames and licensed on-board bars.
- Cable car: Emirates Airline offers breathtaking views of the capital's skyline, reaching about 90 meters high. The cable car transports passengers between the Royal Victoria dock and O2. The cabins arrive every 30 seconds and a turn usually takes about ten minutes.
Please note that changes may occur, be accustomed to reading local timetables and any information.